This is a bit cheeky but...

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krela

Reaction score
Those of you who know me reasonably well know these 2 things, 1) I love cats, and 2) my best friend died around this time last year and she was a crazy cat lady. Well in her memory I'm doing a fire walk to raise money for Cats Protection at the end of November, and if any of you fancy sponsoring me to burn my feet it would be appreciated by me and all the kitties and you can do so here:

http://www.justgiving.com/TarasFirewalk

Thanks.

Last edited:
A massive pat on the back for doing this mate, I know I wouldn't have the guts to walk over hot coals!!!

I will make sure a donation is sent over on payday :)

Can I donate a couple of gallons of petrol? NO!!! Fecken Chicken--- What the hell, I love cats so I'll send you a few quid, Happy Toasting.
K

Done. Oddly enough that's exactly what we're trying to train the new kitten NOT to do.

Done. Oddly enough that's exactly what we're trying to train the new kitten NOT to do.

Oh don't. Kirsty's kitten stepped on her (just turned off) hob earlier in the year and had a bandage on his paw for a few weeks. Dumb kitties!

Thanks for the donation. :)

Not particularly, it'll be fine I'm sure! (I hope). I'm already thinking about what to do next year. :D

I don't get paid until the end of this month. I will put my donation in then hun x If that's ok.
I am a massive cat lover (only have the one for fear of turning into a Cat Lady.

Good luck with the fire walk hun. Have lots of medicinal alcohol ready at the other end ;)

Back