Gec Social Club Leicester Sep09

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diehardlove

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
i put this in this catagory as its part of the big gec factory,i went a few weeks ago and it was in good condition problem was left camera in the car,this is my return visit and what a shock it looks like its being cleared before being torn down
it has 2 massive indoor squash courts with drinks tins from the 90s in there lol as i checked the best before date
ive seen loads of reports on gec but none on the social club
if the condition of the place offends anyones eys just say and il ask to have it removed but i thought it was worth seeing before its gone and think this place has a cool look to it lol

IMGP8841.png

IMGP8843.png

IMGP8846.png

IMGP8856.png

IMGP8857.png

IMGP8864.png

IMGP8873.png

IMGP8871.png

my other half and kids lol
IMGP8867.png

word of warning in the big hall as you walk into the kitchens there is workmens boots blow torch coat etc you can see them in the pic also the back doors goes onto the live industrial site with cars coming and going and you can be seen as there is security on the site next to gec
IMGP8869.png

IMGP8880.png

IMGP8878.png

IMGP8875.png

did you check out the cheese labels???
and the lights all work too:)

some interesting stuff left if you dig around!!

@Diehardlove - on a girl, or are you a girl? ;)
@TBK, tomorrow there'll be pics on Photobucket :p

nice one mimble cheers liked the pic of you in the self portraits will keep my eyes peeled on photobucket

Thanks mate!!
And Diehardlove... nothing wrong with a man in heels...!

got to ask are you male or female as if female and like men in heels heeeeeeeeeeeeelo
and if a man and like men in heels goodbye
:lol::lol:
only joking nice to meet you i only get heels on when on stage at haven trying to win bottles of cheap bubbly

Latest posts

Back