St Crispins Asylum (Northampton) 2011

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reedieay

Reaction score
I recently visited St Crispins Asylum (Northampton), I took way over 200 photographs for my Alevel project but heres a few of them. This place is well worth a visit!
Thanks for looking :)

DSC01275.jpg

DSC01267.jpg

DSC012541.jpg

DSC01208.jpg

DSC01174.jpg

DSC01169.jpg

DSC01168.jpg

DSC01161.jpg

DSC011561.jpg

DSC01136.jpg

DSC01128.jpg

DSC01126.jpg

DSC01150.jpg

DSC01159.jpg

DSC01167.jpg

DSC01180.jpg

DSC01210.jpg

DSC01212.jpg

DSC01215.jpg

DSC01224.jpg

DSC01258.jpg

Last edited:
Watermarks.

As much as I understand your desire for keeping your work your own, the watermark across these strikes me more as cutting off your nose to spite your face. It's a great shame, as the pictures actually look fairly decent.
It's hardly as if the pics you posted were of a printable resolution either.

I reckon you went the same day Mookster and I did, we were just about to go in when we saw the floor had been ripped up completely so thought better of it

We asked the builders if we could take photos and promised them we wouldnt go inside the buildings as they were unsafe. I have some photos of the inside of the main hall that was arson attacked and a few photographs through windows x

They are perfectly safe if you are careful, you should have sneaked off out of sight.

They are perfectly safe if you are careful, you should have sneaked off out of sight.

I agree mate- floors/buildings seemed fine to me- apart from the ones at the bottom of the clock tower which are dodgy :lol:

st crispins

:)we went over a couple of weeks ago on a sunday tea time. no builders or onlookers it was perfect. got in easy so got some brill pics. i went back in next day to do a few outside shots rantastic place.

Latest posts

Back