Cane Hill Hospital stuff on ebay

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just seen an ebay seller selling the old Ex-ray viewer machine that came out of cane hill, theres a photo of it in the hospital too, seems to be a collector as he's alsorts listed, cane hill handbook as well, i found one of those in there years back on an early vist there.
Sellers name classic.lamps item number 320876272092 for ex-ray viewer
.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320876272...72092&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1

blimey! if you go back in his feedback to 2009 he sold loads of stuff even a curtain from there...

Ebay username: Classic Lamps

It doesn't take a fucking genius to work out who it is!!

Although, it's not something they usually sell, might be a *new* midlands thief, It's shit that I live here and so does most of the bad apples of the explorer world!

Really gets my nuts

That was my initial reaction when i seen the 'classic lamps' and 'midlands'

however, i see no enamel lampshades, just bulbs.

Lots of GEC clocks and stuff though.... Leicester perhaps?

Thats why I said it wasn't what they usually sell so am not sure. I suppose you could take your pick from the midlands crew and still not have nailed it to one person. The thing about the other lot is that someone has always known what they nick and there has been a trail back to them, this has just come out of nowhere with no back chat/trail.

there are a couple of items with one bid in, I was tempted to put a bid in to get some contact details but I think £10.00 for a leaflet is a rip off lol.

guys you do know he was something to do with the demo team right

I did wonder if this was the case. This has happened before with another site. From what I remember the Demo team are sanctioned to salvage and sell things.

Oh dear people are too quick to jump to conclusions, lots of stuff was recovered from there with permission!

Yes
None of it is nicked
There is nothing illegal about any of the sales

Not being funny here but the viewer is the same as you will find in a lot of old hospitals, just because he said it came from Cane Hill does not make it worth any more, stuff like that was just thrown in the skip as it is no use to most people. I will say if it works it would make a good negative viewer but they have had no bids so far.

squibbs did not get any pay for demolishing cane hill any money was made on the reclaimed stuff if i remember correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back