Derelict Tanks, North Yorkshire

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sgt. Pepper

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Havn't posted a report on here in agggggggggges, so heres one from today

Stumbled upon these 2 tanks (there was another in the bushes but was too covered to take an good photos of) and a knackered car today with a mate.

DSCF2439_40_41.png

DSCF2442_3_4.png

DSCF2452_3_4.png

DSCF2455_6_7.png

DSCF2448_49_50.png

DSCF2458_59_60.png

DSCF2461_2_3.png

DSCF2467_8_9.png

DSCF2482_3_4.png

DSCF2514_5_6.png

DSCF2497_8_9.png

DSCF2506_7_8.png

Did you manage to get inside? :)

Interesting use of HDR's, some good pictures mate!

I thought I recognised these tanks they have been on here before. Shatters is right they are russian pt 76's

Great photo's. Like everyone else is saying. The HDR actually looks really good.

liking the HDR,s good stuff sgt.pepper and that lil old fiesta looks gr8 as a hdr i had one of them as my first car.:)

By little garage do you mean the one right next to the tanks? If so I tried but it was sealed, I'd heard there was alot of old cars in there but alas

Great pics

Great pics, did you photoshop them at all? Just curious as to if and what you may have done to the photos to get them looking so good.

It may be an unpopular opinion, but is there any chance of seeing the actual photographs you used to make these? They're well composed, but frankly I'm certain they looked a lot better without all this HDR nonsense. I really don't see why some people feel the need to apply it to every photograph they take, especially on a flat day with very low dynamic range like this.

It may be an unpopular opinion, but is there any chance of seeing the actual photographs you used to make these? They're well composed, but frankly I'm certain they looked a lot better without all this HDR nonsense. I really don't see why some people feel the need to apply it to every photograph they take, especially on a flat day with very low dynamic range like this.

I wouldn't mind seeing the originals as well. I'm all for HDR and like the results you get from the process but I like to see the photo's as you saw the view when you took them

Hi Sgt Pepper, the quarry next to the area with the tanks has a load of 1960's old cars, the building next to the tanks is well locked up.

Here is my report from earlier this year, with non HDR photos if anyone is interested.

[ame]http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/showthread.php?t=10751[/ame]

Latest posts

Back