Derelict Places

Go Back   Derelict Places > Location Visit Reports > Hospitals & Asylums

Old 10th Apr 12, 21:27
Ninja Kitten
Veteran Member

Default Denbigh April 2012..My last time....

I think most people know the history of Denbigh Hospital so i shall spare the detail other people have covered it so well..She literally is being bought to her knees so quickly now..so i thought i better get there to see some of the areas i really wanted too before her end,..the change over the last few years is dramatic yet the is still an awful lot to keep you busy for a good few hours...the areas i wanted to see on this trip where the morgue the chaple and the rooms that powered such a vast hospital..i got to see them all....Mr beardy didnt rear his head..however the security was on mass as a screetching car and three guards all on their walkies made our exit far more hurried than we expected...and after we dissapeared into the woods one of them jumped out infront of us and radioed through " I got um Del..I got um!" After we explained we wer on a public footpath and having a nice ramble he ran off talking to Del again...All in all a great splore...plenty to see but also quite sad to think that this time next year she will probably no longer be there....

nice bit of ghost writing there for Nelly..

-----
“Exploration is really the essence of the human spirit...and sharing is an act of kindness..dont be afraid to ask..i own none of what i explore..”

Number of replies to this post: 26
Register or login to see full thread with replies.