Sup from Surrey, UK

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Night

Reaction score
The forum description told me to say hello so this is it.

I'm a new member. Feel free to check out my profile (not that it reveals too much!) ;)
I'm sporty and that relates to my line of work. I love meeting new people. I love exploring abandoned and derelict properties or sites (don't we all!) and in particular love night missions in urban built up areas.

I'm based in Surrey, UK, so if anyone is local and would like to collaborate on thoughts or days/nights out please let me know. Feel free to respond here or send me a PM.

Blessed,
Night :)

Excellent intro, I too love the night, but early commuting time, and Mrs X has restricted my nocturnal escapades.
The closest I get to 'sporty' is that I used to own a sports car, but I'm lobbying the olympic committee to make wine tasting a sport.
Cant wait to see ya stuff! :)

Well blagged on your sporty achievements fine sir and good luck in your escapades.

On a side note - LOVING your profile pic. Epicly sweet :)

ello mate, ive got folks in woking (yeah sum1 has too), if your thinking of places near you, have you checked out pyestock NGTE in farnborough, great place,or fullers earthworks redhill which is good as you prob wont get any bother from sec, im gona go back soon so ur welcome to come along to either. Im new to this site but been exploring for yrs, i cant seem to keep me internet connection long enough to put a proper report up, infact ive had probs just writing this little bit!gona post this b4 my screen freezes again

Hi welcome Night im new as of yesterday as well and from Sutton. Just posted my first try. Would also be interested in collaborating :)

[ame]http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/showthread.php?t=22230[/ame]

So I go out with people from Hertfordshire and Kent and all of a sudden five people from Surrey appear! Blimey

Back