Château de Singes, France - May 2014

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PROJ3CTM4YH3M

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
There was quite a difference to the place since my visit only 2 months prior. visited this time with AndyK and Scott Darby. The change in the season brought much thicker bushes and grass in the grounds partially hiding parts of the building. More graffiti was present as well as more cover up work but otherwise the building remained in a similar state of decay. Enjoy the snaps :)

Singes-1.JPG

Singes-2.JPG

Singes-3.JPG

Singes-4.JPG

Singes-5.JPG

Singes-6.JPG

Singes-7.JPG

Singes-8.JPG

Singes-9.JPG

Singes-10.JPG

A few more photos and higher res copies of the above on my website: http://www.proj3ctm4yh3m.com/urbex/2014/08/22/urbex-chateau-de-singes-aka-castle-of-monkeys-aka-chateau-la-folie-francce-may-2014-revisit/
There was quite a difference to the place since my visit only 2 months prior. visited this time with AndyK and Scott Darby. The change in the season brought much thicker bushes and grass in the grounds partially hiding parts of the building. More graffiti was present as well as more cover up work but otherwise the building remained in a similar state of decay. Enjoy the snaps :)

Singes-1.JPG

Singes-2.JPG

Singes-3.JPG

Singes-4.JPG

Singes-5.JPG

Singes-6.JPG

Singes-7.JPG

Singes-8.JPG

Singes-9.JPG

Singes-10.JPG

A few more photos and higher res copies of the above on my website: http://www.proj3ctm4yh3m.com/urbex/2014/08/22/urbex-chateau-de-singes-aka-castle-of-monkeys-aka-chateau-la-folie-francce-may-2014-revisit/

Beautiful location and beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing

Nice one! It's gone downhill so much from when I was last there nearly 3 years ago :eek:
Beautiful shots as always! :)

Your use of a fish-eye lens certainly adds a different feel to this site. I’ve seen many images of this chateau, these are among the most impressive. I really like #1 and #8. Cheers.

Back