GT Manor - May 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birdinanaviary

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Another few month old report,august has been my month of weddings so i have had next to no Derps,
but being as i'm a newbie to this particular forum, i didn't think you would mind getting a taste of what my pictures are like and what i've been upto before i arrived here!

GT Manor, a well loved site amongst us all i am sure, i fell in love with this place completely. Even though essentially its a tiny explore, and only has a few visitable areas, it is just absolutely stunning! It is easily my favourite explore to date, and i felt that showed in my pictures, (i was actually pleased with them for once, i'm my own biggest critic)

a nice relaxed explore, with Mrtoby my partner in crime, and a beautiful day

STUNNING PLACE, i really hope that the rest of the building is restored

PICTURES

Thanks

Some nice work BIA have only tried once to get into this lovely place and the way was blocked with firewood Note to self must try harder next time :)

7003978988_401f38052b_z.jpg

That's interesting, this doorway wasn't boarded over last October when I went, it led into some awesome cellar spaces - I'm guessing it's locked up now.

Latest posts

Back