Cwmtawe School, Pontardawe - Feb 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UEP-Wales

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Cwmtawe School, Pontardawe - February 2012

Well this is my first real explore of 2012! January saw the birth of my son Ethan so I have been away from things just a little bit.

Please bear with me whilst I get to grips with typing a report yet again and sorry for the lack of history on this building, I will be honest and say, I just don't know it.

The school was a fun place to walk around and photograph, there was a couple of people that were walking around on the outside but I think they were worried about the fact I just pulled up and went straight in for it!

The school has been derelict for many years and it shows inside and out. It seems that they are starting to knock it all down and I have heard today that it is to make way for a few hundred new homes...you know, the type that people can't afford!

Anyway, one with the pics....went a little crazy with photoshop but hey it's all good fun!

A1.JPG

DSCF6609.JPG

DSCF6622.JPG

DSCF6626.JPG

DSCF6630.JPG

DSCF6634.JPG-for-web-xlarge.jpg

DSCF6636.JPG

DSCF6642.JPG

DSCF6643.JPG

DSCF6646-2.JPG

DSCF6652.JPG

DSCF6659.JPG

DSCF6662.JPG

DSCF6670.JPG

DSCF6673.JPG

DSCF6688.JPG

DSCF6696.JPG

DSCF6698.JPG

DSCF6700.JPG

DSCF6704.JPG

DSCF6713.JPG

Thank you so much for looking, I hope you like my photographs!

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments!

The school was a good explore but there's not much to look around now as alot of it has been brought to the ground, still a good explore but I do suggest that if you don't live in the area, have something else ready for afterwards!

:)

Latest posts

Back