Pontins Hemsby Gt Yarmouth Sep 09

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diehardlove

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
very good explore with loads to see i have been watching this place for a few days ,and if anybody says it easy to get in they have never been,ive never seen a post on here with pics of the place if im wrong correct me,

If you want info on it pm me,
this closed down recently and still has people on the site all hours as the place is being cleared as full of stuff

this is just a quick post as i have loads to do so will correct my mistakes add more pics latter

GOT TO SAY THANKS TO DJ FRESH FOR DIRECTION TO FIND IT CHEERS MATE

IMGP8464.png

IMGP8475.png

IMGP8486.png

IMGP8641.png

IMGP8647.png

IMGP8667.png

IMGP8836.png

Last edited:
Nice one - I grew up close to here and I actually live in Norwich now so I might just have to take me a visit :)

Cool pics, well done :mrgreen:

Nice to see the old place again. Last time I was there was back in ooooooh 1994 when we stayed in a chalet with the band as my oldests dad had worked with them on North Sea Ferries the year before so got a free weekend away lol. Did you manage to get into the main ballroom? The chalets weren't too bad when we were there. Ents left a lot to be desired but the cabarets at the time were pretty good.

Good pics, had a play on the playground whilst there as well, but the climbing wall wasn't there when we went, otherwise I'd have had a go at that as well ;)

Cheers,

:) Sal

Nice to see the old place again. Last time I was there was back in ooooooh 1994 when we stayed in a chalet with the band as my oldests dad had worked with them on North Sea Ferries the year before so got a free weekend away lol. Did you manage to get into the main ballroom? The chalets weren't too bad when we were there. Ents left a lot to be desired but the cabarets at the time were pretty good.

Good pics, had a play on the playground whilst there as well, but the climbing wall wasn't there when we went, otherwise I'd have had a go at that as well ;)

Cheers,

:) Sal

to be fair it all looked in good condition,
just trying to sort out photobucket bear with me,got to change to a better one if anyone knows a good one

lol you know me too well dont you wayne
remember what i said in that factory about picking a good area now you know why lol
,ive got the 6 roc posts to put on yet but thats another days job :lol:
its a obsetion it really is, but to be honest i was dissapointed on the posts i went to

Last edited:
well done mate thats a good reportglad my directions wasnt to bad :)

Good job you have captured this one..these old holiday camps are dwindling now..such a shame looking at that pool..I would love to own that.

the pool was full of green slim,thanks stu was a bloody good place to do
i love these pontins camps as they were the only hols we could afford when young but to be honest this camp is in a very quiet area so not surprised it closed down
ive seen a few threads on this camp but all have had pics taken from the road none actually in the site
ive got pics of inside the bar dancefloor etc lol il dig them out latter and put them on as interesting

Well done for getting in and getting some really good shots. I 'ahem' popped in, and managed not even 1/2hr before being asked what i was up to! Entry is fairly easy if you know where, but once you're in you'll soon be seen. I used to work on beach road as a teen and this place always used to be rammed, few of us local kids had a good scam for getting in by climbing through the fence and then you got given a day pass on your way out the main gate that you gave to your less athletic mate to just wander back in with, while you nipped round the side again and back through the fence hehe!

Well done for getting in and getting some really good shots. I 'ahem' popped in, and managed not even 1/2hr before being asked what i was up to! Entry is fairly easy if you know where, but once you're in you'll soon be seen. I used to work on beach road as a teen and this place always used to be rammed, few of us local kids had a good scam for getting in by climbing through the fence and then you got given a day pass on your way out the main gate that you gave to your less athletic mate to just wander back in with, while you nipped round the side again and back through the fence hehe!
Do you fancy this again, Urban?

Latest posts

Back