The Derby Derpy DRI - April 2014

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shatners

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
The Mighty Derby DRI – April 2014

I know its ben done to death but we managed to find a few bits and bobs I had not seen in other reports. The water tower alone is worth a trip to see… lovely old iron in there.

The land pirates were out in force, spent the morning looking for all the microscopes only to bump into two blokes there for cable who were sound enough but then went on to tell us what a great place it is for ‘picking stuff up’ having recently had a load of microscopes! Followed by opening another door to a bloke setting about a telephone exchange with oxy acetylene.. what the fucking hell face fire!?!

Anyway, a good Sunday morning stroll with Kinetic… cheers for looking… some other pics on my homepage

Top of the awesome water tower

Thirteenth floor rooftop

Cheers for looking!

Excellent set with some different areas and angles.

We have been a few times and have met some "interesting"characters engaged in their "work".
We always find an unexplored section each time we have been,shame its got so trashed so quickly though.

Whoa, those photos are mint! :)
Fantastic shots! Shame to hear about the sticky fingered fairies, but it's bound to happen.

Latest posts

Back