The Actors Orphanage / Silverlands - January 2015 - Pic Heavy.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great shots, and clearly, you have a passion for what you do. My two attempts at urbexing have been disastrous. The first time, I met some travellers who were in the process of removing lead from a roof and were quite threatening although they didn't actually get physical. The second (and last) one, similar circumstances, although I got roughed up and my camera stolen for my troubles. Won't be doing any more I don't think, so I will have to rely on guys like you.

Great shots, and clearly, you have a passion for what you do. My two attempts at urbexing have been disastrous. The first time, I met some travellers who were in the process of removing lead from a roof and were quite threatening although they didn't actually get physical. The second (and last) one, similar circumstances, although I got roughed up and my camera stolen for my troubles. Won't be doing any more I don't think, so I will have to rely on guys like you.

Thanks so much pilot, that is a really thoughtful comment, I do have a passion an often stay of many of the trails, an do my own thing, to me places like this are awesome to an extent but often lack alot of photo opportunities but still make the best of whats infront of you.

I have never encountered any trouble so to speak, just a few "oddballs" lurking about the place, drugged up usually, an thankfully never given me any trouble, if you enjoy it why stop? right...

Latest posts

Back