southam cement works

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burb147

Reaction score
Rugby cement works owed this company and they still exsist with a bigger fully working site further from here. which if it hadnt been for the good guide from dhl's friend we probably would have tried to explore.
these plants extract blue jurrasic lias limestone and this paticular plant is located next to a canal and is larger than any of us anticipated. the site closed in the late 1990's.

we walked down this which was fun especially getting out at the bottom.
IMG_0230.jpg

the escape route.
IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

anyone fancy a dive to explore this section?
IMG_0287.jpg

looking abck to the main building.
IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

this got any paticular memories for you dhl
IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

visited with diehardlove and djbinks. was a fun day all round as always whan dhl is involved.

Good stuf, it is a great site although part demolished there is still plenty to see.

Good stuf, it is a great site although part demolished there is still plenty to see.

thanks so much for all the info you really was a star and i owe you a favour i forgot to tell claire your name for a thank you,
ah thanks claire thats kind of you i really do enjoy going places with you its a pleasure really is.
you deserve better than all the shit you get

I've had hours of fun there.

There used to be a sliding door down the bottom of the conveyor tunnel. Not obvious and a bit rusted but possible to get out.

Great shots,please post some more if you have them:)
This looks like a big site,an well worth risking life and limb for that slightly better angle. (PLEASE! do no such thing.)
I love the shots in pictures five and six of the stairways,not so much too heaven as to nowhere?,they are inadvertantely imbued with great meaning,atleast for me an my weird imagination?
All in all what a wonderful wonderland of wonderfilled wonders.
Many thanks for some greatly invocative shots.:)
Seek and ye shall find.

Latest posts

Back