Disused stations

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not dissused, but chopped about a bit, I was underneath Middlesborough station recently and the boiler room is decommisioned after part of the site was turned into an arts centre. There are passages running around underneath all other the place. I hearling a few tales of interesting stuff around and under railway premisies.

If you like old rail stuff, this is Darlington machine shop last year, closed 1995;

darlington by theoss, on Flickr

Last edited:
So that's what Nick looks like...

I felt like I'd rather be in the nick than that place. Environmental report duly filled in highlighting the ammount of pigeon crap and bodies in the place. Then I remembered I wasnt nicked and reserved the right to visit Lannis for a sandwich, where they tried to get all experimental with me and sneaked some onion into my regular cheese and beetroot.

I have a DVD set of underground and secret places in the UK & Nick is a big part of it, it almost feels like a comedy lol though there is some very interesting info and places on it like

Latest posts

Back