General Urbex Photos Thread! - 2

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of mega derps before we moved on to the main aim today...

Esso Research Centre near Wantage, all that remains is the No.4 Pump House and there is no access up the tower! :(

And Challow Country Club...these were the nicer bits!

Dragons Teeth, Dunnet Beach, t'North:

9527422968_e4067bdcec_c.jpg

:)

Last edited:
Last edited:
A rambling Victorian farm house nearby to me, lived in but no longer a working farm has this fun little derelict with no other buildings close by.No one seems to know its use,it isn't a privy as it's to far from the house.It's a tiny place tho, I reckon you could just about fit a pool table inside.Although it has a chimney pot there was no sign of a fire place.

Wasn't worth a separate report and I didn't get into the field to get close to the front due to a pair of mad donkeys:)

A few from Aston Hall today, didn't even bother getting the camera out for most of it as it's a proper ruin now...

We did play a quick game of catch the pigeon though...

I'm very happy with this photo, though I say so myself :p

Stazy Crairs by jessnphoto, on Flickr

A shot of a very well-known staircase taken from a different angle from a recent revisit.
Been there 3 times now, but didn't have my fisheye the first two times.

Just an exterior shot for this one, was really just out for a ride out on the bike so didn't go creeping around inside, also I think the farm on the opposite side of the lane uses it as a store!

Matt

DSC_5012_zps21857818.png

Back