Fascination with derelict Places

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egodge

Reaction score
Hi, I've created this survey to gather opinions on urban exploring for my dissertation. Apologies if the layouts a bit odd, and for any odd wording - first time doing one of these surveys! If you've got the time to contribute all responses are welcome and will be gratefully received! Please don't comment on here - there are only a couple of questions in the survey asking why you enjoy urban exploring and if you find that there are any ethical issues! Again, please don't comment on here - I look forward to your responses!
Thank you :)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HKFTPYJ

Sounds like an interesting dissertation. What's it going to be about?

I'll do the survey when I'm next at a computer.

Done.

Good luck on your dissertation! :)

I'd also be interested to know the title, I know ours had to be really specific, i.e. "The relationship between Stachybotrys Chartarum spores and respiratory issues in council owned accommodation in Essex between 1984-89"

It's still in early days as yet - I'd like to look at the relevence of contemporary archaeology, focussing on abandoned buildings - and bring in a section on what people find interesting about derelict buildings - if buildings are still in use by kids using them as a place to hang or by urban explorers, should they be archaeology? How important is it to document them etc. That's not a great explanation but like I said, still early days as yet! Thanks for all the responses - the survey seems to be going really well! Thanks for the suggestion Krela :)

"The relationship between Stachybotrys Chartarum spores and respiratory issues in council owned accommodation in Essex between 1984-89" [/I]

That's about as specific as you can get :lol:

Will take a look at this little survey of yours, Egodge ;)

Thanks to everybody who has done the survey - Got a great mix of responses! I'm going to leave it up for a little longer as yet but will post up here when its taken down :)

Back