HMS Foward.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

urbexdad

Reaction score
First report for quite a while so here goes...Deep beneath the hills along South Coast lies a network of tunnels that played a huge part in WW2. They are in amazing condition remaining free from vandalism and graffiti. I explored this place roughly eight weeks back now but have not had the chance to post until now due to work and family commitments. Explored this gem with two non members....

On with the pics

004-1.jpg

011.jpg

013.jpg

005.jpg

018.jpg

022.jpg

033.jpg

026.jpg

041.jpg

043.jpg

047.jpg

036.jpg

096.jpg

078.jpg

049.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Wow! What a comeback! Why did you ever leave?!
You've obviously been practising your light painting while you've been away!
Fantastic shots of what we probably all struggle to imagine as a pitch black environment!
So...what else have you been up to? :p

is that a good old fashioned pit trap at the base of the stairs ?

It is indeed, for catching grenades thrown down the stairs.

Great shots youve got there urbexdad, i went a couple of times myself while it was open

The third photo down looks almost identical to the 'Run and Hide' album from Other Echoes.... Maybe it's the same location :)
Great report and find.

nice work sir, and only 10 mins from my house. didnt know they exsisted so thanks for sharing

Great photos, thanks for sharing. I managed to visit back in Feb, take crap photos so didnt bother posting:(,.

Its a great site to visit if you get the chance, and its a shame that the original restoration project folded.

Latest posts

Back