Underwater Locations

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my first actual topic, I should probably do an introduction one at some point! I'm planning on qualifying as a Scuba Diver in the near future (as I've done a number of Dives in the past!)

If I happen to find anything on my travels, such as underwater ruined buildings (as unlikely as that is in the UK, there will be some abroad) would you all be interested in seeing photos of them?

Just wanted to check before possibly spamming you all with them!!

There are many villages around the coast that have disappeared into the sea over the years. The English Chanel is also full of German and allied planes (would be cool if you found Glenn Miller), and thousands of years worth of shipwrecks. Looking forward to seeing your pics, I haven't seen many underwater urbex pics

We've had a couple them before. Just make sure you tailor them towards dereliction and not diving

We've had a couple them before. Just make sure you tailor them towards dereliction and not diving

Oh don't worry, I wouldn't include pictures of reefs and stuff (unless they had plane wrecks/ruined buildings in them.)

I must take a look around for these other threads, I had checked but hadn't been able to find anything.

I would love to see them! I've scuba dived myself, but I decided that I don't think going INTO wrecks is my thing, so I'm still really curious to see inside!

Back