The Car Parts Farm Yard Northamptonshire (part 1) - Aug 14

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northantz_Urbex

Reaction score
A exploring buddy came across this walking his dog i have no clue which village its part of as its in the middle of no where in Northants, a very very old place it must have been un-habitable for at least 40-50 years and im guessing it was built around 1600s to early 1700s the house itself has nothing left internally you can make out which room was which inside but its crumbling down badly. The best parts to this farm is the masses of vintage car parts and farming machinery still there theres 3 vintage tractors too rotting away a combined harvester buried in the over growth and loads of other machinery. I have put this down as part 1 as it was getting late and it started raining and we didn't get to picture much of the main stuff in all the numerous barns, sheds and stables around the farm.

DSC_0271.png

DSC_0358.png

DSC_0365.png

DSC_0272_01.png

DSC_0273.png

DSC_0277.png

DSC_0288.png

DSC_0292.png

DSC_0293.png

DSC_0296.png

DSC_0309.png

DSC_0305.png

DSC_0311.png

DSC_0319.png

DSC_0320.png

DSC_0322.png

DSC_0325.png

DSC_0332.png

DSC_0353.png

DSC_0356.png

DSC_0336.png

Thats part 1 cleared up, in part two which ill get up by weekend the name will be more apparent also some better quality pics as it turned in to a rush job half way through on the last visit, thanks for looking :)

A exploring buddy came across this walking his dog i have no clue which village its part of as its in the middle of no where in Northants, a very very old place it must have been un-habitable for at least 40-50 years and im guessing it was built around 1600s to early 1700s the house itself has nothing left internally you can make out which room was which inside but its crumbling down badly. The best parts to this farm is the masses of vintage car parts and farming machinery still there theres 3 vintage tractors too rotting away a combined harvester buried in the over growth and loads of other machinery. I have put this down as part 1 as it was getting late and it started raining and we didn't get to picture much of the main stuff in all the numerous barns, sheds and stables around the farm.

Im from northampton and looking for some places to explore have any suggestions for me?

Latest posts

Back