New Member - Wanting to make friends and show my explores

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

#Dan#

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm based in Sutton, Surrey and have a lot of locations I have photographed which I will soon be sharing with you all and hope to make some friends on here with the same interests as I have. I'm actually in Great Yarmouth until Wednesday and am going to be shooting a location tomorrow - I would love to share my photo's with you all today but I've stupidly left my hardrive at home :eek: but nonetheless I will upload most of them in the upcoming week!

Aged 18 and just finishing a photography course, I get out as much as I can to photograph and explore and have done about 11 locations since i started in October 2011

These places include:

A Malting Plant
Sutton Hospital (Worst explore of my life) :sick:
Pontins
A Weather Station
Burger King!
A Petrol Station
West Park Asylum

And a few others...

Interests: Photography, Culture, Geography, Travel, Exploration, Horror Films and Music ;)

Thanks for taking the time to look and I hope I make some new friends through this, Daniel :mrgreen:

Get em posted up - I'm interested to see some of those, esp Burger King, thats a bit different.

Oh, and hi! :)

Last edited:
Welcome along to the forum! Looking forward to seeing your reports :)

Welcome to the forum, consider us 8,500 new friends! :)
Look forward to seeing your pics!

Well said X!!! He drove 90 miles at 3 in the morning to meet 2 old farts outside an asylum!

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you already have a few explores under your belt, look forward to seeing some reports :_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back