Rothley CofE primary school, Leics, Apr15

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Wombat

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
An excellent afternoon with Lost Explorer.
The local kids have already discovered this place, and it’s condition is deteriorating since its closure 3 months ago. We stepped over beer cans and pizza boxes, with an irritating alarm beeping continuously. Some of the murials were artistic, and the rotunda hall was an interesting piece of architecture.

Bumped into Goldie87 whilst there; nice to meet you after all this time.

The original part of the school opened in 1902, with large extensions built in the 1970s. A new school has been built nearby, and this site closed at Christmas 2014. Criminally, this place will be demolished and replaced with 16 large houses.

IMG_7227.jpg

IMG_7229.jpg

IMG_7200.jpg

IMG_7206.jpg

IMG_7210.jpg

IMG_7211.jpg

IMG_7214.jpg

IMG_7216.jpg

IMG_7220.jpg

IMG_7225.jpg

IMG_7231.jpg

IMG_7218.jpg

thanks for looking

The local idiot kids in Leicester don't hang around! Might have to give this one a nose soon before it goes up in flames or something...

The local idiot kids in Leicester don't hang around! Might have to give this one a nose soon before it goes up in flames or something...
Better get your skates on Mook, I don't think the developers ate going to hang about on this one.
Great post, I enjoyed it, Thanks

Blimey cant believe how quickly that's gone downhill!
It looks a lovely school too,
Fantastic photos, thanks for sharing :)

These are great, I paid a visit to this place myself and decided to document it too. I made a video of me going round exploring, here is the link: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY1Od9eg8rI[/ame]

Latest posts

Back