RAF Nocton Hall and Hospital

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Sam

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
switched between RAF and USAF ownership during wars and times of conflict last used by the USAF from 1983 - 95 since then its been left heavily stripped and quite trashed, believe its now being used by airsofters too

the hall went along with the hospital when it chopped and changed hands used as a clearing station then just officers mess, a large fire in 2004 gutted the building and the roof collapsed, its in a very sorry state indeed really needs propping up or nocking down for safetys sake

visited with Goldie87 and mattdonut

untitled.png

DSC_0335.png

we didnt bother going in and concentrated on getting to the hospital which in all honesty was a bit of a dissapointment although i reccon we missed a fair chunk of it after hearing suspect pikey sounds, there were a load of pikey like kids at the gate when we came to exit 2 soon turned into 5 all staring at us :neutral:

DSC_0382-2.png

the corridoors are imense i though severalls ones were long but you literally cant see where they end here, aching feet all round by the time we got back to the car

DSC_0378.png

try as we might we couldnt find that operating light seen in some other reports

DSC_0362.png

lots of these

DSC_0373.png

just leading to identical wards, once youve seen one youve seen em all

DSC_0396.png

surgery?

DSC_0398.png

surgeons tool cabinet?

DSC_0392.png

surgery room?

DSC_0394-1.png

X-ray viewer

DSC_0415.png

another long walk to labs and dental

lab.png

into the labs, just like a very trashed and upturned science room at school IMO

DSC_0412.png

one of them enclosed booth things

DSC_0411.png

we assumed a blood spinner once sat here

DSC_0348.png

ah well worth it for the corridoors

Oh dear, the hall looks in an even sorrier state now than when i've seen it before. I do wish someone could buy it and renovate it :(

Like the X-ray lighting thingy (that thing they put x-rays up on lol), the surgeons cabinet, everything. And love seeing nature taking over the corridors and wards.

Excellent pics mr sam, really like the first and second pics of the hall itself.

Cheers,

:) Sal

the hospital was a bit of a dissapointment
here is one of my fave shots
corri-3.png

Some great shots...

i can see why that is your fave shot mattdonut...

i like the way it`s just offkilter and so throws your vision a bit..Nice one !

cheers mate
i also like the way the pipes take you eye to the end of the photo.

One derelict to another

My father was c/o of RAF Acaster Malbis (near York) until 1957. I suffered from recurring bouts of childhood asthma and had to be hospitalized a number of times for treatment of asthma and pneumonia. I was a patient in Nocton Hall during those years. So here is one old derelict to another, with fond memories of the great kindness and gentleness of the staff of what was a wonderful hospital.

Whoops! Didn't realize i had not posted my pics yet lol

nh2.jpg

Decaying corridor

nh1.jpg

Bathtime

nh12.jpg

A typical ward

nh4.jpg

From the USAF days

nh7.jpg

Follow the lines

nh3.jpg