Documentary on Urbex

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have only got 20 mins in so far.

I don't get why she has to do some bad acting in a wig in each place, seems to have nothing to do with the documentary at all, not even in the spirit of it?

But apart from that it's nicely filmed. I've seen a documentary about the New York explorer on there before (The one that looks and sounds like Owen Wilson).
Will try and finish it off tonight, thanks for sharing. :)

Thats quite nice actually, gets a lot better towards the end, there's definitely some epic sites over in the US!

Iam 10 minutes in and that dog sound added into it is getting pretty annoying :(

lmao Iam such a fool that barking dog I could hear turns out to be a game my daughter was playing on a diff tab *facepalm* Turns out it is a good film lol

Last edited:
Iam 10 minutes in and that dog sound added into it is getting pretty annoying :(

lmao Iam such a fool that barking dog I could hear turns out to be a game my daughter was playing on a diff tab *facepalm* Turns out it is a good film lol

Haa rob, I was thinking.. what dog sound? I only remember a weird red head lady, no dogs!

Latest posts

Back