Belmont Farm House - Durham, May 2013

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kesh01

Reaction score
History:

No history available.

A nice little find right next to a quiet road, looks to have been derelict for some time, but still some great features left ! The original fireplace looks cool and you can still see the details on the metal surround, however the sofa has seen better days, upstairs there are 2 small bedrooms with great views across grassland, a few chairs have been left and you can still see an original stone fireplace in the wall. A great find and enjoyable explore.

All images © 2013-2015

dsc_0820.jpg

dsc_0821.jpg

dsc_0823.jpg

dsc_0825.jpg

dsc_0826.jpg

yourimage-25.jpg

yourimage-26.jpg

Thanks for Looking :)

Last edited:
The instructions I linked to you yesterday are very specific, it's really not that hard.

Yeah I followed the instructions, I use google chrome so tried Internet explorer as per the instuctions went into properties and it gave me the same link as above :/ argggh lol

Great post..look forward to seeing future ones without clicking the individual links. .glad you got there finally

You might want to get some new footwear.... broken pipes, glass or junkie works will cut through those (very nice) shoes in an instant ;)

Nice 1st report though.....keep 'em coming.

Back