The Horror Labs, Belgium - November 2013

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PROJ3CTM4YH3M

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
The Famous Horror Labs. They were top of my list of places to see for well over a year or so now and it was my most anticipated location of this trip! Along with the regulars Dystopia, Baron Scotland and Lowri, we were joined by Yann Shee for this little adventure. Once inside we went straight to see the jackpot at this place deep inside the dark basement the shelves full of preserved dead animal body parts. Previous experiments and dissections from the Veterinary university which used to occupy this building. Sadly I heard word recently that the basement has been cleared out and renovation works are under way on this building which surprisingly has been previously left relatively untouched while the rest of the complex was redeveloped.

TheHorrorLabs-1.JPG

TheHorrorLabs-2.JPG

TheHorrorLabs-3.JPG

TheHorrorLabs-4.JPG

TheHorrorLabs-5.JPG

TheHorrorLabs-6.JPG

TheHorrorLabs-7.JPG

TheHorrorLabs-8.JPG

TheHorrorLabs-9.JPG

TheHorrorLabs-10.JPG

TheHorrorLabs-11.JPG

TheHorrorLabs-12.JPG

TheHorrorLabs-13.JPG

TheHorrorLabs-14.JPG

TheHorrorLabs-15.JPG

Thanks for looking, there about 30 more photos and higher res copies of theses above on my blog: http://www.proj3ctm4yh3m.com/urbex/2014/01/27/urbex-the-horror-labs-belgium-november-2013/

Thats as good as I'd hoped it'd be! Fantastic shots :)

I hear it's been cleared out now? If so these could be the last pics! :eek:

Last edited:
Thats as good as I'd hoped it'd be! Fantastic shots Mooks! :)

I hear it's been cleared out now? If so these could be the last pics! :eek:

3 weeks after our trip it was confirmed basement was empty, ive seen a photo doing the rounds :( sad times!

Great shots there as always mate :)

Gutted I didn't get to see this site, had it pinned for bloody ages too!

Good grief! Disgusting and beautiful...stunning light. I had to know what the revolting thing was in picture 4 and I wish I hadn't searched like crazy now....infected stitched up dog uterus...mmmm

Looks like the pantry in a Hotel I stayed in, in the Middle East. Jim.

Latest posts

Back