Terry's Chocolate Factory & Admin - York - July 2014

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GPSJim

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
We all know this place and I've been wanting to get in here for years! When I finally got around to paying the place a visit it had been sealed tighter than a nuns .... But now, after stalking the secca for weeks (sorry to them) and getting a little inside help, I made it to the holy grail - Terry's York!

Visited with a new member, welcome along littlejohn! :)

The splore was epic, success with access and we even made it out without any incidents, though we did spot security a few times during our visit.

Hope you all enjoy the pictures, you can see my earlier report which has lots of externals HERE.

Starting with the ADMIN BUILDING

The FACTORY

Thanks for looking :mrgreen:

You start a report with a photo like that, its bound to be bloody good all the way through, brilliant shots a real pleasure to look through, also youve made it very appealing so cheers! :)

Really jealous of this! I hope to see this one day. Nice photos and report!

Absolutely stunning pics sir, sharp from front to back.
Glad all the recon work was worth it, top drawer! :)

Great photos, as many others have said, especially that first one! What a fascinating place, I do hope at least the sumptious pannelled admin buildings get saved, and before the vandals and graphitti gang get in. Are there any plans for it do you know?

It's been said loads of times now but I'm going to add my comments anyway - Just bought a book called 'Beauty in Decay which contains some of eh best pics I've ever seen on urban exploration and yours are deffo on a par with them. Well done for gaining access - persistence pays. Well done!

It's been said loads of times now but I'm going to add my comments anyway - Just bought a book called 'Beauty in Decay which contains some of eh best pics I've ever seen on urban exploration and yours are deffo on a par with them. Well done for gaining access - persistence pays. Well done!

Wow, to have my pictures compared to something in a printed book is an amazing credit. Thank you, very kind! :)

Latest posts

Back