saxon cross hotel, Feb 2008

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bungle666

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
visited with havoc and thenewmendoza!!

after a dissapointing evening mooching round the cheshire countryside it was decided to do this hotel, entry was easy, and it was (despite first apperances) relatively untouched wich was suprising given the fact it was WIDE open!!!

anyhow pics!!

DSCF3395.jpg

DSCF3396.jpg

DSCF3398.jpg

DSCF3399.jpg

DSCF3401.jpg

DSCF3402.jpg

always make time for a pint while exploring, its for winners!!
DSCF3404.jpg

DSCF3405.jpg

DSCF3409.jpg

DSCF3411.jpg

thenewmendozaclaus :D
DSCF3412.jpg

all in all, a good end to a dissapointing night!!

bungle

That looks like an excellent explore. Really like the bar area and the seating. very nice. Like the santa pic, jeez, you travelled a long way lmao.

Any ideas on when it closed? or why for that matter?

Cheers,

:) Sal

Think it closed cause it just wasnt getting the business?, it closed at most 2 months ago, we went in december when it was still open and asked for a peek, but management wasnt having any of it, so we just told them we would be back when they closed lol.

Certain sections you would think are still in use, although the left chalet block looks like its been empty for years?????????

Was an interesting end to what should have been a great night, finding the Santa outfit was the icing on the cake, you know how much I like to dress up in old clothes found lying around!!

Post the conversation you and Bungle had as I approached in the the xmas outfit. Was lol.

TnM :)

That's brilliant to find the place so untouched. Now we know where to stay overnight if having a meet in the area! ;)
Looks like you had a good time...like the bar pic of you guys. Mind you, with decor like that, I'm not surprised it went out of business...ewwwwwww!!! :D

Visited there recently, you wouldn't believe how bad condition it is in now, its quite sad that it got so vandalised in such a short space of time, but still an intresting place.
;)

I visited with Richmonkey recently to get some night shots of the place. The condition of the place really has declined over the past half a year. The pikey invasion didn't help much.

3082879686_b5f3fd9f91.jpg

If only it still looked as good, if we had found it early we could of protected it =] and then used it as a hotel for hippies =] with seperate tents inside every room.... just as a thought

Drive past this place every day - can unfortunately report that its in a real bad way and has been badly destroyed by vandals. Can't see it lasting much longer anymore. For anyone that doesnt know its just off the M6 J17.

Horrible taste Hotel

Who ever picked the Decor needs treating for 1980's fashion crimes chinzy tat Gold Medal Award ...

Latest posts

Back