Celtic Chemicals, Port Talbot - Oct 08

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baal

Reaction score
This shut a few years ago and as we were in the area thought we would see if it was still there. Well it is there but it's another place that is going to be developed soon. They used to manufacture and distribute specialty mineral salts for medicine etc. The yobs from white city have been in and destroyed most of it as you can see by most of the graffiti. I am from white city myself and used to live across the road from it. It used to be on the edges of a large gas works but that went years ago and they have been cleaning the soil there for ages. It was also used for storing arsenic pellets and other poisonous stuff, which we used to shoot from slings at each other!!! Celtic chemicals are still going and they have moved to a larger factory on kenfig ind est.

UntitledGrayscale84-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale78-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale79-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale77-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale60-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale38-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale37-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale36-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale45-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale46-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale51-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale50-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale53-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale56-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale55-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale54-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale44-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale42-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale57-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale61-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale64-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale66-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale67-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale69-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale70-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale71-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale72-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale73-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale74-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale76-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale80-vi.jpg

UntitledGrayscale81-vi.jpg

I like the "Days this door is screwed shut" Is that chav graffiti? or did they really screw the door shut lol.

Some really nice pictures there, youve got some good shots despite the damage :)

the door was really screwed shut and padlocked. Maybe a worker trying to draw attention to it? The chavs in white city can't spell that well

Back