Denbigh aka North Wales Hospital - nit very long time ago :)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iwaniwan

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
over 450 miles, endless amount of coffee, almost 24 hrs without sleeping, but well worth it
Denbigh Asylum wide known as North Wales Hospital - place that is so famous that i don't find it
essential to put history of the place on.

Visited with Andre, fastEddie77, EHPhotographic with his Mate (sorry cannot remember your name) and Howzey. (nicks from Flickr)

Place is so huge that we didnt know where to start from.
I am pretty sure that if i'd be a pacient of that place i would have became more and more mental ill just becouse of its size

any way up to photos

3360982262_ffd230eb0d_o.jpg

3361087252_351f515c72_o.jpg

3361297086_138a882942_o.jpg

3364047182_6e89974009_o.jpg

3361332672_348a17f45f_o.jpg

3362776287_18b39da293_o.jpg

3363152415_038b1d638a_o.jpg

i'll keep adding new ones as there are still more to porcess.

Tom,

Top photos as usual mate, shame I missed out on this one, thanks for the invite though.......

i compleatly forgotten :)
many thanks and respect for those who gave me all the tips of getting in :)
you know who you are :)))

Looks like you have been there pretty recently :) I have too, and couldnt believe whats happening to it! Did you see where they had flattened the hall??
Amazing pictures though :) Literally superb!

In the previous post....the first image, that doll face above the window is very haunting! Subtle yet spooky!

Last edited:
6th one form 1st post has some dolls as well :) ur the first person who spotted them :) well done :)

love that brush :)

Looks like you have been there pretty recently :) I have too, and couldnt believe whats happening to it! Did you see where they had flattened the hall??
Amazing pictures though :) Literally superb!

yep, it is a big shame bout the hall :(((

does any one know what was the building in the rear of complex, next to the morgue and chapel ?
we did see it on a googlemaps but once we get there, there was nothing left, :((

yep, it is a big shame bout the hall :(((

does any one know what was the building in the rear of complex, next to the morgue and chapel ?
we did see it on a googlemaps but once we get there, there was nothing left, :((

:( was also pretty gutted about that too! Theres just a huge pit in the ground now around there! I found this plan of old mental hospitals from the 1800's http://www.simoncornwell.com/urbex/projects/hr/plans/hr1.jpg
Denbigh seems to follow a very simliar layout, the boiler house and everything are in the same place, just on the opposite side!
I really need to pay another visit, i see you found the revolving door!! I wasnt so lucky!

Latest posts

Back