Outstanding Mapping Website.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been using this site for ages, a great site.
Always good to repost the link for new members/those who missed it last time

The only problem with 'wheresthemap' is that it has a limited number of OS map tiles it is allowed to serve each day. The more people know about it the worse it gets. Swines :p :mrgreen:

M :)

The only problem with 'wheresthemap' is that it has a limited number of OS map tiles it is allowed to serve each day. The more people know about it the worse it gets. Swines :p :mrgreen:

M :)

I think you'll find (thankfully) that he's upgraded to the open beta OS maps that are covered under a free use policy so his maps are now unlimited. :)

I've been using it for ages too, it's a very good site. It can also upload and download routes to your Garmin and presumably other GPSs.

I think you'll find (thankfully) that he's upgraded to the open beta OS maps that are covered under a free use policy so his maps are now unlimited. :)

The open use only applies to the street level mapping not the normal 1K25 and 1K50 that we'd generally use

Latest posts

Back