Brian Wells website!!

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norfolkbloke

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hi All

Forgive me if this has been mentioned before or already know about but this website has been knocking around in my faves box for some time and thought I'd share with you all!! Some fantastic fine art photography of all things decaying and derelict from Norfolk and beyond!!

The link.....

http://www.norfolkinruins.co.uk/

NB

OOOOH WAGG Your such a tease!!!. Seriously guys, if you get a chance to check Waggs Website then do so. No one can capture Norfolk like he can, a legend! At least in East Anglia!.

Just taken a look - yeah not bad pics on there I guess;)
pleased you like the snaps mate.
Brian

You know, at the time of posting this I kinda had the thought at the back of my mind you might actually be a member on here!!

Matt

You know, at the time of posting this I kinda had the thought at the back of my mind you might actually be a member on here!!

Matt

Suprise suprise then Matt! Brian lives about 10 mins away from me, and we are friends. I have been out on a couple explores with him and he is a consumate Professional Photographer believe me and a Decent Bloke, although a very small one! Ha! we actually get on very well and I think his favourites are Stateley Homes, Houses , Churches e.t.c.:)

Latest posts

Back