Redruth Brewery Feb 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smiler

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I have wanted to get back in here since the last fire, but manageable access for a fella of my age and infirmity hasn’t presented itself, that is until yesterday when I spotted that the top part of one of the boards had been torn off, Wasn’t easy but manageable.
The pics aren’t the best; I’m still not used to the Canon and although I had a tripod with me, little chance, to use it so I didn’t.
Brewery2012001.png

Brewery2012002.png

Brewery2012003.png

[
Brewery2012067.png

Parts of the site I deemed too unsafe and not worth the risk, so I just shot through windows and doors.
Brewery2012072.png

Brewery2012066.png

That part of the site is well and truly Fooked, there are still bits left that you can enter with due care and respect for personal safety,
Brewery2012005.png

Brewery2012007.png

Brewery2012067.png

The rest of the site is much the same as it was when it was last posted on here.
Thanks for looking.

Don't tell me Green King bought it, assist stripped it and left the place to rot till they got planning permission to build houses on it. Looked quite manky you were wise to be careful.

It is, as you say, f**ked! But glad you could get in and visit, thanks mate....liked the 'fold-up' fire escape..

Don't tell me Green King bought it, assist stripped it and left the place to rot till they got planning permission to build houses on it. Looked quite manky you were wise to be careful.

It is my understanding that the site is now owned by a Chinese company, there has been pressure applied by local and county councillors plus MPs to get the site flattened but to no avail, parts of the site are Grade Two listed but these are now too damaged for there be any realistic hope of restoration in my opinion.
However if they preserved one iconic part of the site and redeveloped around it I feel most local folk would find that acceptable.
I would suggest this.
Brewery2012086.png

Latest posts

Back