A big thank you

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyboys90

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for all the stunning images and amazing reports during the past 12 months.I don't get far these days and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading each and every one, may also I take the opportunity to wish everyone A Very Merry Christmas and A Successful New Year for 2015.

Thank you too flyboys for your positive feedback and thank you to everyone for so many brilliant reports from home and abroad that give so many of us the chance to enjoy locations that we would otherwise never see.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody.

Thank you everyone for all the stunning images and amazing reports during the past 12 months.I don't get far these days and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading each and every one, may also I take the opportunity to wish everyone A Very Merry Christmas and A Successful New Year for 2015.

And to you too for your fab reports. Merry Xmas.

Happy Christmas to you all

LvDRizYl.jpg

I don't particularly post and I don't take photo's/explore myself but I love looking through your explores, please keep it up all of you.

Thanks to All

Back