Crabtree & Sons Ltd., Bradford, Nov '10

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KooK.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Not sure of the original use of this building, but it seemed like up until recently it was used by a variety of businesses, but they've all relocated.

It's pretty stripped and we couldn't get above the ground floor (couldn't find any stairs) but thought the cars were pretty cool!

DSC03374.jpg

DSC03371.jpg
DSC03353.jpg

DSC03360.jpg
DSC03362.jpg

DSC03366.jpg

DSC03354.jpg

DSC03356.jpg

DSC03357.jpg

DSC03359.jpg

DSC03363.jpg

DSC03365.jpg

DSC03367.jpg

Thanks for looking :mrgreen:

Apart from the Panda having smashed windows it was in really really good nick! (and it was B reg - so 1984)

I reckon the other one was a 1960's Jaguar S - Type, not sure though - could anyone shed light?

IMG_3829.jpg

IMG_3834.jpg

IMG_3831.jpg

Thankyou :)

Yeah the outside is really nice, I guess it'll get converted to housing if Bradford ever recovers. The 'B' that is propped up on the windowsill was in the road when we got there.

Cheers foxy, it was a little wander, also involved a lot of internal climbing of stuff and we could only find one staircase... Which was puzzling.

If anyone finds kook's mini maglite in a pile of tyres and pallets then I'm sure there will be a reward in order.

It's a shame, this group of buildings are degrading very heavily from the top down, there are storage with standing water and as you can see from the top floor, it's very "green" and rotted.

Back