Fairy Godmother Mansion. Jan '13

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perjury saint

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
... FAIRY GODMOTHER MANSION ...
~~~~~~~~~~

dmanor-12.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~​

Visited with ALTDAYOUT and Sshhh! on what was very nearly a complete wash out...
1; Lockdown School... FAIL! :mad: 2: Footfall Hospital... FAIL! :( 3: Can I Help You Manor... FAIL! :lol:
Ok, so we managed to fit in a mortuary visit and one fail was pretty damn hilarious, but it was starting to look a bit grim!
Fortunately we were being looked over by a Fairy Godmother who waved her magic wand and gave us this crackin place!
NK you're a bloody angel!!! Bless your stripy lil splore wellies!!! :)
Lovely, lovely ole girl, with one of the best fireplaces I've seen yet!
Just hoping my pictures can do it justice...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dmanor-3.jpg

dmanor-1.jpg

dmanor-7.jpg

dmanor-2.jpg

dmanor136-1.jpg
dmanor-10.jpg

dmanor-6.jpg

dmanor-8.jpg

dmanor-5.jpg

dmanor-9.jpg
dmanor-4.jpg

dmanor-11.jpg

dmanor-13.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for looking, over to ALT n' Sshhh! :)

With no sleep the previous night I was amazingly still functioning and had a fantastic day with great company and plenty of laughs. We had a few fails but in no way did I let it dampen my spirits. This place was the icing on the cake, thanks to our fairy godmother. Ninjakitten, I will bless your snow leopard onesy!:)
Great splorin with you again PS! :)

Theblackdoor_zps05fb8303.jpg

Paint_zps3883b9e8.jpg

Urinalsanotherangle_zpsd24b630a.jpg

Now where did i put the soap?

8367683659_2549efe890_c.jpg

Hole_zps8053ba3a.jpg

Thehallway_zps9b6d7a7d.jpg

Thedoor_zps0ca8adde.jpg

TV_zpsf9d80aa3.jpg

Thechair_zpsae6380db.jpg

yellow_zps4e317406.jpg

Upside down room

upsidedownroom_zps526885f0.jpg

The second fantastic staircase of the day...at least we got a pic of this one :)

8383881209_028959fd92_c.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

Ssshhhh.... and I embarked upon another southern adventure in the grand company of Perjury Saint , had some places to check out, it was a day of looling around the southern shires , with comedy alarm tripping and upper class accents , we were making our way back to the Saints HQ for much needed pizza and sleep, when Ninja Kitten texted us somewhere to check out, she was our Urbex Fairy Godmother I just don't know where she gets em , but this was greatly appreciated...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ACCESS++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++

... we were suitably impressed

buk-ext.jpg

if not suitably dressed, well perhaps we were after all, this place is now for sploring not quaffing Moet from fluted glasses as was probably the norm in former times, maybe.

buk-2.jpg

I wonder as we are in the ladies if that vase at the end is a ming, ... hey steady on I said MING!! you filth.

buk-ladies.jpg

mmmm.. moving on...this place is a treat as its soo varied some rooms are

buk-bak-room.jpg

and some rooms ARE!!!!! if you get what I mean.

8355600772_31b6138f02_c.jpg

dadoooo!!!

8395460560_66ffffcb7b_c.jpg

Despite the peaceful ambience of the house itself there is a fair old hustle and bustle of workmen all around pulverising the landscape with monstrousities

buck-rside-fr.jpg

Sometimes things get a little too close for comfort as I take this a high vizzed gentleman tries the door vigorously. Yoops!

8386353101_6366e3a691_c.jpg

a few shots and its well time to go

8361137454_d4793c4ef3_c.jpg

and just one more...

8358226971_fcbc51f81f_c.jpg

Thanks again to Perjury Saint was a pleasure to splore again with you and mucho thankages to Ninja Kitten for throwing us splore hungry cats, this rather choice cut of meat.​

Woohoo you two!!! Bostin photos there!! Fantastic... Was a crackin day out despite the fails eh. Do it again SOON yeah?
'Can I help you???? :)

Oh yes , have too , we have soo much unfinished business and detailed maps now haha, the "Can I Help you?" man was the master of impromtu mirth, I still bet he used to be in PinkFloyd or something haha.

Was ace to splore with you again and groove your imagery ! :D

Cheers Abe :)

Latest posts

Back