Would you ever?

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ianitter

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals!

Just a wonder, has anyone ever been in the Paris catacombs?
I've watched a few programmes about this place and it looks well scary!
Would you ever have the bottle?
I'm guessing my friend cunningplan would! Me, no chance lol!

Luv the itters!

I think a few off here have. Most peeps go down for a few days tho to make it worthwhile. Which means carrying your...err, waste with you in a plastic bag.

That put me off more than anything else!

I think a few off here have. Most peeps go down for a few days tho to make it worthwhile. Which means carrying your...err, waste with you in a plastic bag.

That put me off more than anything else!

Can you not just hang your waste bag up on a skull and collect it on your way back - but forget. Like random dog walkers do hahaha.

Would love to go at some point it looks amazing, all those bones & skulls! Not sure about carrying my waste around though, would try to hold it in or just try to do a day at a time. Sure i saw somewhere online some locals had taken a projector down & made their own underground cinema, if they've gone to that much effort you'd think they could make some sort of makeshift 'toilet'.

It says very fashionable to go there about 7 years ago, not so much these days for some reason. Funny how things trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back