Spillers Millenium Mill-Docklands-03/08

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthbuzz

Reaction score
Hello, welcome to my first report. :)
Dmax and myself visited the mill on a couple of occasions and these will hopefully not be the last. There is a huge film set along with temporary city there at the moment filming an Iraqi themed film, with Matt Damon(Team America):lol:, called Green Zone.
H5909.jpg

Not the mill but.........
DSC00178Small.jpg

DSC00013Small.jpg

DSC00003Small.jpg

DSC00002aSmall.jpg

DSC00038Small.jpg

Me and my ninja impression
DSC00021Small.jpg

Dmax admiring the view;)
DSC00018aSmall.jpg

DSC00049Small.jpg

DSC00017Small.jpg

DSC00061Small.png

Had to have a go at the D-silo aswell
D-2Small.jpg

DSC00194Small.jpg

I also took my camcorder and got some great footage of this guy.........yes its a Peregrine Falcon. Endangered and very much protected.
birdoneSmall.jpg

We were there for about 8 hours but it felt like 2.......... Amazing how time flies when you are enjoying yourself.
For anyone unfamiliar with the Millennium Mill you can see it and the history here....
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=51.504055&lon=0.031865&z=17&l=0&m=a&v=2

Hope you enjoy, darthbuzz:)

Last edited:
Re: Spillers Millenium Mill-Docklands-03/08-REPORT

Lovely report there, this place is amazing. And the falcon - wow!!

I also cant believe you were in there for 8 hours!! Did no one stop or say anything to you?

Hi Tamasine. Once inside that is almost impossible if you are careful. As for the Falcon..well that was amazing. The fastest bird of prey in the world. I on;y remember seeing 1 but there must have been a breeding pair. There are only 7 pairs in London.
darthbuzz

Last edited:

Darthbuzz, I don't think we can discuss security in the forums so you may need to edit your post.

Great photos though, looks like a cracking place.

Latest posts

Back