Millenium Complex Nightclub Plymouth April 08

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*MrB*

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Visited with Kernow and Lycos shortly after Scotty and Co. Was top of my list of places to do and thoroughly enjoyed it. Spent a lot of time in my teens/early twenties here when it was the largest nightclub in Plymouth! Always wondered what it was like behind the scenes :mrgreen:

Very interesting Building and fantastic second ever explore!

Entry went pretty much as planned (sort of) Exit however was a bit more tricky as we were more worried about getting in then out. After some planning tho we escaped, and headed home... Onto the pics

The Ceiling Rose
mini-DSC_0003.jpg

The Main Club
mini-DSC_0015.jpg

Main DJ Booth with MrB
mini-DSC_0019edit.jpg

Some Original Interior
mini-DSC_0023.jpg

The Crew
mini-DSC_0172edit.jpg

the 'old' side of club, now storage
mini-DSC_0156.jpg

From the Roof
mini-DSC_0088.jpg

VIP Bar
mini-DSC_0166.jpg

mini-DSC_0161.jpg

the Boulevard consisted of 5 themed bars
mini-DSC_0152.jpg

and
mini-DSC_0159.jpg

Cloak Room remnants
mini-DSC_0142.jpg

Last edited:
That's in awesome condition, looks like there's some great bits and pieces in there too!

It's been closed since early 2004, access is difficult, so this has kept out the vandals which is good. A few bits and pieces in there, nothing really of any worth, lots of old paperwork and documents, staf records, etc.
Plenty of glasses in the sinks, oh and some food still in the fridge in the diner area! The smell from that nearly knocked me out lol :lol:

It's been closed since early 2004, access is difficult, so this has kept out the vandals which is good. A few bits and pieces in there, nothing really of any worth, lots of old paperwork and documents, staf records, etc.
Plenty of glasses in the sinks, oh and some food still in the fridge in the diner area! The smell from that nearly knocked me out lol :lol:

did you find all the left over cans and bottles of drink?

Excellent photos, MrB. Love the glass bricks on the front of the top bar and that ceiling rose is amazing.
Cheers :)

Thanks foxy, this was my second ever explore, quite a big one to tackle really but....:mrgreen:

I'd really love to come along when this is revisited. I spent far to much of my youth in this place :)

Be patient young man, all the fallness of time

I be up for it lads too spent alot of drinkin time in there lol mostly in the middle area, reaching for the lasers lol:lol:

If there is room for a little one, I would also be up for it. I use to drink here quite a lot when I was younger :)

What I can remember anyways...

UW

I would be interested too

I was in there the night it opened as Millennium :)

i stand by my previous statement.....

"oh god not again....."

getting in/out was a great buzz tho!

sure we missed bits...
:)

Latest posts

Back