chert mine derby (holme) dec09

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diehardlove

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
bit late putting on sorry

recent explore to a old chert mine in derby,very nice looking place with alot to see
IMGP2381.jpg

IMGP2382.jpg

IMGP2387.jpg

IMGP2395.jpg

IMGP2399-1.jpg

IMGP2400.jpg

IMGP2401.jpg

IMGP2402.jpg

IMGP2405.jpg

IMGP2408.jpg

there has been rumours this mine has bad air in the top levals but i have contacted the member for no reply,yet everytime i have been here my four gas has shown that both upper and lower had normal readings,so wonder if its a try to keep people away

Excellent pics mate, I like the pics of the flooded part and the last one with the pipes especially. I like Holme Chert, but got freaked when i saw a huge gap in a crack in the roof, that did it, and I wanted out lol. Glad you carried on and did more than I did. :)

:) Sal

looks good does that mate, i like how clear the water is

cheers all i did the bottom levals sal had collapes every 6 feet that you have to go over but some nice stuff further down but was getting far to unstable,
that pic sam does the water no justice as this is deep as anything its where the divers are and the one that spooked me on my first visit,the pipe is the old pump pipes for the levals

Latest posts

Back