Triumph Graveyard, Warrington - July 2010

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilnoodle

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
There is a Triumph restorer in Warrington and he has a scrapyard of donor cars. It is an interesting poke-about, and quite photogenic.

Visited with Ceejam.

blackcapetc104of123.jpg

blackcapetc102of123.jpg

blackcapetc100of123.jpg

blackcapetc96of123.jpg

blackcapetc92of123.jpg

blackcapetc85of123.jpg

blackcapetc79of123.jpg

blackcapetc95of123.jpg

Hope you like :)

A few of mine from the same day, loved this place, as noods says the restored ones are fantastic and we do need to revisit, so peeps can see these cars didn't die in vain.

blackcapetc147.jpg

blackcapetc150.jpg

blackcapetc163.jpg

blackcapetc148.jpg

blackcapetc164.jpg

thanks. :)

I remember as kids,this guy around the corner from us having this rusted out old Triumph Stag.We asked him if he would sell it to us; he half agreed to the idea,but upon us turning up with the said money,proclaimed we had inspired him to do the old girl up himself.
True too his word,a couple of years later he had this gorgeous maroon Triumph Stag done up to pristine beauty,the guy was good enough to give us all ride in the car that had filled our childhood dreams; we felt like kings riding in that beautiful car.

I remember as kids,this guy around the corner from us having this rusted out old Triumph Stag.We asked him if he would sell it to us; he half agreed to the idea,but upon us turning up with the said money,proclaimed we had inspired him to do the old girl up himself.
True too his word,a couple of years later he had this gorgeous maroon Triumph Stag done up to pristine beauty,the guy was good enough to give us all ride in the car that had filled our childhood dreams; we felt like kings riding in that beautiful car.

Thats a really nice gesture of him, I remember being offered a Triumph 2000 when i was 16, bright yellow and looked gorgeous, seeing as i was too young to drive,and even if i had waited until i was 17 could never afforded to run it, Mum and Dad soon put that to bed. I did get given a Vauxhall Viva for my 17th birthday by my brother however, not much of a compromise really, but hey it was a car. :lol:

Latest posts

Back