Derby Friargate Basement May 2011

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burtonbrewery

Reaction score
Visited with Tomhowe at the end of may and thought it about time to get these pics up especially after recent events, probably the last set of pictures before the recent fire sadly, bet the gas bottles went up a treat!

anyway on with the photos. Oh an see if you can spot the ghosts!

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

009.jpg
013.jpg

010.jpg

007.jpg

011.jpg

008.jpg

016.jpg

014.jpg

021.jpg
020.jpg

017.jpg

029.jpg

025.jpg

028.jpg

019.jpg

015.jpg
022.jpg

018.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

Looking forward to seeing it being redeveloped the place has had a hard last 30 years so could do with an up lift. Wonder what its like down there now?

Nice pics, might be worth cleaning the dust from your lens or wait until the dust kicked up as you walk about settles ;)

That wasnt dust lol, lense was spotless, I think it was my flash iluminating the mist, it was very damp and cold down there almost like a fog, i quite like it :lol:

I'm liking that a lot. Totally fooked but in a good way. You could get some seriously cool lightpainted shots under there or try some light gel packs in the alcoves.:);)

I get a strange mist on my pix every time we shoot down in the Travaux 17 tunnels up under the Verdun forts. It's not visible to the naked eye and when you check the optics they look spotless. And we got a circular halo over a roof at Lillesden Girls School this week on both cameras that was not visible to the eye, nor were we shooting towards any light source to cause it. There's some very odd things go on with camera lenses!:mad: Great pix BTW thanks for posting.

I went to a Smokescreen party here, New Years Eve 1994? or 1995? at least I think it was here, t'was a heavy night :mrgreen: Anyway good to see, there were no orbs there when i went, but it is possible they played bit of The Orb...

Latest posts

Back