Club F

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UrbanX

Moderate Moderator
Reaction score
Name withheld purely because there is still a large amount of alcohol on the premises. Although the rest of it was a cracking explore, so here it is. Thanks to Priority 7 for the tip off and the splore, also explored with UE-OMJ, and Headflux.

Club F closed down pretty recently by the looks of things. Like any good evening establishment it was dark and dingy. Pitch black in facr - so most of these photos are light painted.

Behind the bar:
IMG_8620.jpg

Fridges full of in-date booze:
IMG_8605.jpg

IMG_8612.jpg

IMG_8619.jpg

Cage:
IMG_8615.jpg

Guys & Dolls:
IMG_8621.jpg

IMG_8624.jpg

Confiscated ID’s & £10 notes.
IMG_8630.jpg

IMG_8636.jpg

IMG_8639.jpg

IMG_8640.jpg

Backstage:
IMG_8641.jpg

Toilets, mint!
IMG_8642.jpg

‘VIP’ area:
IMG_8644.jpg

IMG_8645.jpg

Cheers for looking, apologies for quality of photos, it was pitch black!

Good job, pics are spot on considering the light,
always amazed on how you guys get into these places :p

Cheers! We get in through a lot of lateral thinking, and a lot of looking. This one is city centre, so timing was critical too.

Great stuff mate and find it hard to believe you have no pics of you guys on the dance floor?

Now post them up and let's see ya bogey lol ;)

We do bud but the place was pitch black and they didnt come out honest lol. Nice shots UrbanX as always mine were shockingly poor I may have to go back just to get a better set lol.

Great stuff there dude! Can't get over the amount of drinks left on site!

Ace shots dude, evenly lit. Using a flash in there was hard work too as there were no white srfaces to bounce off.

Also as an aside anecdote: As we arrived early we decided to direct Headflux inside to meet us.
By this time I had located the fancy dress box, so I greeted him for the first time ever whilst wearing a policemans helmet....

Cool pics from both of you, thanks for sharing :) Surprised to see all that alcohol still hanging about though...

Also as an aside anecdote: As we arrived early we decided to direct Headflux inside to meet us.
By this time I had located the fancy dress box, so I greeted him for the first time ever whilst wearing a policemans helmet....

Just LOL :p :mrgreen: :p

-RR

Here's a few of mine. The pitch black gave me a chance to play with some of the settings on my camera and use torch light a bit more.

These are straight off the camera, no processing at all... (although I might give it a try later - I'm currently on my lunch break!)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Last edited:
They are ace pics, fantastic stuff! Good flash on that thing, but well composed shots too.
Lovely to meet you BTW. :)

Latest posts

Back