Ravenswick Hall visited november 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simaving

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Came across this yesterday,wrecked but interesting nonetheless,ive named it as its out there in public anyway and to be honest its fooked,pikeys have had the lead,pipework even most the fireplaces....
Description below lifted straight from the estate agents website:

Ravenswick The Lodge
Extensive range of Stabling,
Domestic Outhouses and Outbuildings,
Squash Court, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court,
Range of Farm Buildings,
About 189 acres of Park Land, Arable, Woodland and Grass Land

Description

Ravenswick was once part of the Duncombe Park Estate and since its separation has, until recent times, been owned by the same family for well over one hundred years. Ravenswick boasts the most enviable countryside surroundings and has the potential to be returned back to a wonderful Country House. Ravenswick is situated just to the north east of Kirkbymoorside on the southern edge of the North York Moors National Park.

Ravenswick is being offered for sale with approximatly189 acres of land comprising about 70 acres of arable land, about 60 acres of grassland and about 59 acres which includes the house, buildings, parkland, garden, walled garden and woodland.

Ravenswick is derelict and is currently uninhabitable and in need of complete repair and renovation. The floor plan shows the proposed accommodation. The 4 bedroom Lodge (which has been stripped-out) stands in the immediate curtilage of the principle house.

Anyways here's some pics although they were hastily taken on an iphone so not the best lol....

first image is off there website

HALL.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1566-1.jpg

dont think much to the pool lol..

IMG_1567.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1585.jpg

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1590.jpg

hope its of interest sorry for picture quality,simon

I was in here a day before the OP lol.

did you see the squash court ?

it's actually pretty disappointing :( ..the whole place not the squash court

I was in here a day before the OP lol.

did you see the squash court ?

it's actually pretty disappointing :( ..the whole place not the squash court

I never actualy saw the squash courts its quite spread out and very samey,I.E fooked and as i went mid-dayish there was quite a few dog walkers giving me crap looks so didn't stay too long...:lol:

ha ha.. while I was there two 4X 4 's drove through the grounds and as I was leaving a tractor with trailer too !!!

Squash coirts were in the ...what I guessed was stable blocks bit at back of the house

Latest posts

Back