Train Depot Neath

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gotenx

Reaction score
Well here goes my first report!

I came across this place while travelling on the bus and could tell by its exterior that it hadn't been in use for a good while. I managed to wait until the builders had gone as I believe this place is up for auction, however I did manage to get myself caught by their security guard, just lucky he was nice and let me go without any trouble!

At first this building was the old Neath Train Depot, but has since been discontinued and most recently was used as a working mens club and some sort of factory, unfortunately details on the factory have been hard to find, but I shall be looking for information on this building in the library as part of a video report I plan on doing.

The pigeons sure do own the building though, and the sh*t they have left is unbelievable, I did try to leave as much as possible out but some parts were completely covered.

4q3dow.jpg

30wxnnr.jpg

30lhpqo.jpg

10z945t.jpg

xgfcbm.jpg

2ii8t9z.jpg

2ilzi2c.jpg

v4q6au.jpg

1r1yld.jpg

2ue1bpy.jpg

34zblfl.jpg

25yynhf.jpg

65skkx.jpg

n6z4er.jpg

s6ncx4.jpg

24l98bp.jpg

Surprisingly good condition I have to admit. The doors I used were all open too, the ones that weren't were all full of asbestos, but still had a good hour or so to soak in the glory of the building.

Not a bad looking derp! Is it the old remploy factory that shut in 2005? Dont quite recognise it but looks similar lol

Cheers for posting them up :)

I did read that it was some sort of Factory, so it could well have been Remploy, I am going to be in the Library later today finding out information, anything I find I will upload, thanks very much!

Latest posts

Back