Harlequin Manor - April 2013

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shatners

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
First stop on an excellent days exploring in the super company of Mr Toby, Skankypants, Shush and Auntie Pat :)

Judging by how many people were there when we arrived (Im suprised there wasnt a burger van and someone charging for car parking :mrgreen:) I think its fair to say this old place has pretty much gone public now lol... sorry theres not much in the way of arty shots but I got a bit giddy with so much to see, it really is a lovely old house.

I know it will be done to death, but heres my take on it, cheers for looking :D

Cracking shots mate just hope it dont get robbed and trashed now a certain forum has named it... this place has defo got a sick and dark past

Cracking shots mate just hope it dont get robbed and trashed now a certain forum has named it... this place has defo got a sick and dark past

It's already happening... Seems people think it's ok to rip out a window frame just to get into the place too :mad:

Great shots as always...

It's already happening... Seems people think it's ok to rip out a window frame just to get into the place too :mad:

Great shots as always...

That is bad these people are not explorers they are mindless thugs its disgusting if i turn up to a site and its sealed i move on to the next. cameras, tripod, filters and lens are in my bag never hammers and crobars such a shame :(

Exactly that - we went on Friday, it was fully sealed so we walked away. But we went back on Monday after seeing other reports show up so we knew access was there. What we saw was access forced.

The sad thing is that us 'real' explorers still happily use entrances created by others, so doesnt that make us just as bad?

The sad thing is that us 'real' explorers still happily use entrances created by others, so doesnt that make us just as bad?

No, not really. You're not exactly going to walk away from an open access just because someone else forced it open at some point. Just because they lack the scruples that most of us do doesn't mean we are bad for using their access, it's up to the landowners to sort the place out to rectify the damage/seal it up and if they are unwilling to do so it is more on their shoulders.

Back