Stainforth Estate

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaperman

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
With all the talk about derelict houses I thought I would dig out some photos from the last roadtrip. These were shot on the Stainforth Estate in Hatfield which has been quite run down following the closure of the nearby power station and colliery.

Though the colliery is reopening places like stainforth havent yet seen the benefits, the whole place was quite depressing really there were many posessions left behind when people moved out.

The photos are nothing amazing and I wasnt going to do anything with them but they might be of interest to some people on here.

1_855010.jpg

10_293288.jpg

3_983016.jpg

4_974730.jpg

5_417066.jpg

8_654054.jpg

7_463513.jpg

Thanks for sharing those Reaperman, I think it’s safe to say that house is buggered, shame though that couch looked like it was quite nice, and due to a freak burst pipe I am currently couchless:)

I used tolive in hatfield and i can remember when they were doing all the work on the houses but i didnt venture there much as it was quite a rough area :skull:

Latest posts

Back