Power Plant I, Belgium

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mookster

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Part one of my mad two day dash to Belgium.

The most frustrating urbex trip I've ever had, weekday exploring is so much more hit and miss than weekend trips especially when there were markets going on in front of not one but two different locations we wanted to do! Add to that general other fails including the most gutting fail I've ever had - getting chucked out of Villa Heil in around 30 seconds - it was quite disheartening at times but we managed six sites over the two days so it wasn't all doom and gloom!

This, I was told, was the power plant feeding a much larger factory nearby however, as will be revealed soon, I believe this was a totally standalone plant just in close proximity to the other large factory.

After a few very uncomfortable hours trying to get some sleep in a car full of four other blokes, the night security van left and we were free to go about our business as people turned up for work in the offices next door. This place epitomises Belgian explorations for me, not exactly challenging to do and in pretty decent condition - although there were a rather worrying amount of turds (not animal ones...) scattered around the main little turbine hall.

Anyway on with some photos.

More here http://www.flickr.com/photos/mookie427/sets/72157638433694014/ ;)

Last edited:
Good to see some others making an effort for this - Was only a matter of a time before those little turbines were pikeletted. Glad you got to see it.

Latest posts

Back