Severalls return

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Sam

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
well i managed a propper visit back in August sometime with a group from Leicester and been longing to go back my girlfriend only lives about 30 miles away so thought it would be rude not to and she was keen togo aswell

unfortunatly where id gone through before was sealed up and we couldnt find anywhere else in on the way back to the car we passed 3 guys one had a pretty large camera bag and they seemed to be looking for a way in too so anyone off here? hope you had more luck than us

anyway to save a wasted trip we checked out some outbuildings and did a quick recce on the other side of the site

DSCF0052.png

she moved :rolleyes:

DSCF0065.png

looked rather sinister

DSCF0075.png

DSCF0077.png

and some incinerator

doors.png

ward.png

graff1.png

Shame you couldn't get in mate! Theres another means of access which I know of, but I didn't mention it as I don't think it would have been appropriate

Sory to hear about "access denied" at Severalls. Know that Security have been a bit more active the last 6 months or so when it comes to securing the usual entry points (doesn't help when the access points are left wide open either!!!):mad:
Not a bad recovery though -some good pics there -always something new to see at Sevs :)

Lb:cool:

P.s. -happy new year to ya!

Severalls was purchased by Wimpey Homes a couple of months ago. Therefore the securing of the site may be due to the new owners.

All the best,
Simon

Latest posts

Back