The bridge hotel..Lincolnshire.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikeymutt

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Visited here early in the year.this former nineteen room hotel sits near Sutton bridge in the county of Lincolnshire.its laid derelict for a number of years and suffered vandalism.and squatters have lived here on a regular basis.it was owned by a chip shop owner from Wisbech.in 2011 plans were going to use it as a rest centre by help the heroes for soldiers.them plans fell through.then the site was bought with plans to turn it into another hotel but extended with pool and cinema.but the owner then decided he was going to demolish it and build flats.two months ago there was a massive fire that devesatated 70% of the building.its a place I was always curious to see but was not too bothered about it.but while I was passing I gave it a look.

image_zpsm3xge47h.jpg

image_zps5jga3iby.jpg

image_zpsb573b0ze.jpg

image_zpsa9y12brw.jpg

image_zpsgwxz6rv5.jpg

image_zps9egnosvv.jpg

image_zpsfefoxxvf.jpg

image_zpst1zaz5kq.jpg

image_zpsgllnbbd8.jpg

image_zpsxbbwhiqb.jpg

image_zpsiafqihlq.jpg

image_zpskrjjjofo.jpg

image_zps9kmwketq.jpg

image_zpskfqtsttx.jpg

image_zpsmyvi0hu9.jpg

image_zpsaqlzfold.jpg

image_zpsoehvr9r5.jpg

image_zpswdu3xqzk.jpg

image_zpsj6qvbj6z.jpg

image_zps5hc1n62m.jpg

image_zpsy4llnocr.jpg

image_zpsfhvmnyfd.jpg

image_zpsx4tfa1ux.jpg

image_zpsvfenflaj.jpg

image_zpslzyl6p2h.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like it was a nice hotel at one time but now I think that it will need lots of money to bring that back to standard again. I have a few ideas but I'll need to win the Euromillions lottery first.

A fire a week there at the moment. Good job it's so damp. You polished that Mikeymeister!

Thank you all.certainly not worth seeing now.sounds like it's just a burnt out charred shell now

That is gorgeous, love that grimy carpeted staircase. Shame is been torched, looks like a great place for a mooch. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back